Friday, March 20, 2009

Would $53,000 a week be enough for you?


I don't know about you but if I had $53,000 a week, then that would be just fine with me. I would be able to buy a few things (ok, I mean a lot of things), put some money aside, and a lot of other things.

A Swedish Countess, Marie Douglas-David, is in the middle of divorce proceedings with her soon to be ex-husband George Daivd. He's the former chief executive for Hartford-based United Technologies Corp. but is still chairman of the board and has an estimated net worth of $329 million.

I don't know what I'd do if my net worth was that much. But of course, you have to keep the wifey comfortable and accustomed to the life she's used to living right? With the age difference, you know someone married someone just for the money. Can you say Anna Nicole Smith? Can you hear the violins playing in the background for this woman? I'm shedding a tear for her right now.

Article here.

No comments: