Sunday, March 15, 2009

Couple accused of videotaping sex acts with children


Yeah, you read the title right. Two geniuses from Veedersburg, Indiana were arrested for video taping sex acts with children as young as two months old. TWO MONTHS OLD!!! Babies that are two months old still have a bit of that bobbly head thing going on!

Stephen E. Quick, 31, and Samantha Light, 25, were running a babysitting service from their home.

Um, if I was a parent it would definitely raise a red flag if someone was running a child care service out of their home. It just doesn't sit right. There should be a proper child care building with adequate amenities and such. You know what I mean? If I was a parent and taking my flesh and blood to a child care service, I want to see a proper business with a cute, colorful, and bright sign. You know? I want to see tons and tons of toys in the play area as well.

These people should be strung up their fingernails and tarred and feathered. Better yet, why not contact the CIA and have them give the couple a proper "lesson."

Full article here.

No comments: