Friday, March 13, 2009

Two different teachers get nasty with the same kid


According to the Salt Lake Tribune two teachers at Bountiful Junior High School had sex with the same student. Well, I should say boy or kid cause he is a kid.

Neither teacher knew that the other had been with the kid. The 46 year old teacher (is old enough to be his mom) had oral sex with him while he was 13, and the 39 year old teacher did the same while he was 14.

The kid isn't even old enough to get his drivers' permit yet! He's probably still playing video games and watching Spongebob Square Pants! I thought the dreams of freshman boys were senior girls, actresses, or models definitely NOT a teacher at your school that's probably the same age as their mom! Wait, let me clarify that. I can understand having a crush on a hot teacher, I certainly had one on my 10th grade english teacher. He had that "scruffy" look. When the teachers look like the photo, then I've got to wonder what was going on in this kid's head. Better yet, what the hell was going through the teachers' heads? Did they think they wouldn't get caught? Haven't they heard of Mary K Letourneau? Granted, Letourneau was completely mental in that she married and had two kids with the boy, but still. Boys at that age CAN NOT keep a secret for long. Hell, when you're in high school, NOTHING is a secret!

No comments: