Sunday, March 15, 2009

Lost XBox causes $1M lawsuit


What is it with people and their XBox 360's? I'll give them the fact that the game consoles do cost a bit of money, but is it anything to sue someone or a major company for? I thought only the people on Judge Judy do something stupid like that. I guess I was wrong, and I thought people who went to Ivy League schools were supposed to be smart.

In an article reported by the Associated Press, a Yale University student from Ohio is suing US Airways for $1 million from over his lost XBox 360.

While he was flying from New Haven, Connecticut, to Cincinnati in December, his Xbox 360 went missing from his luggage. Maybe he didn't pack it? Sometimes I swear up and down I packed something, and when I returned home I found the "missing" item right where I left it.

No comments: