Friday, March 13, 2009

This was an accident waiting to happen


A Maryland woman and her partner decided to experiment with power tools during sex. Yeah, you read right--power tools. You know the ones that can cause serious injuries? Even tools that aren't plugged in can cause injuries. Hell, TOOLS period can cause injuries. Have you ever accidentally hit your finger with hammer? Hurts like hell don't it?

Now that you're with me in that tools can hurt you and keep in mind we're involving sex in this mix, imagine attaching a sex toy to the end of a power saw.

You thinking about it?

Are you laughing yet?

I must confess I didn't know what a power saw did. I thought it was those circular ones that you pull down and it just cuts the lumber. I was wrong. Google a sawzall and you'll see. Well, actually I did it for you. All you have to do it click on the word. When I figured out the motions a sawzall does, I cracked up.

Can you imagine an attachment at the end of that?! Holy crap what kind of woman would actually let someone use this contraption on her? After thinking about it, it makes me cringe and makes me thankful all my "bits" are still in one piece.

Full article here.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

OMG. I AM laughing out loud right now. This is a genuine WTF situation... Thanks for sharing!