Thursday, March 26, 2009

Shall we add a little salt to that wound?


Megan Gillan, a 15 year old from Manchester, U.K. died suddenly two months ago. Her parents were just about to go back to work after dealing with the death of their child, but then her school sent a letter saying her attendance needs to improve if she wants to attend the prom at the end of the school year.

What?! Yeah, the school blamed it on a "software problem." Uh huh. Anytime someone is blamed for something stupid like this, ALWAYS blame it on the computer system.

Megan's mother said:
I screamed when I first saw it. If they want her to attend that much I'll take Megan's remains. It's disgusting.
Megan doesn't go to that school anymore. She's been dead for two months now so it's not surprising her attendance is low. I was pulling myself together to go back to work, but receiving the letter has just floored me.



Article and image via Manchester Evening News.

No comments: