Tuesday, May 5, 2009

New beach shoes combine high heels and flippers


This isn't our usual post on Chewing the Fat, but when I came across this I had to post it.

When you go to the beach, you don't think of wearing a pair of these ugly shoes do you? I can understand wearing heels, but that's at the pool where there's concrete--solid ground to stand on. For me, give me a pair of flip-flops and I'll be happy. I can wear them in the water or out. No problem and no fuss.

I wonder if these really will be available to the public. I'm dying to know which celebrity is gonna be photographed wearing a pair, and then all the herds of followers will be spotted wearing them too.



Article and image via The Telegraph.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are hilarious and ugly at the same time. And I thought Crocs were bad...